What happened on the last Fast Pass? (AGENDAS)
Yes, I know you know about Agendas in your coaching (you might call them something else, but it’s all pointing to the same thing—the topic, the focus, the intention, the desired outcome—in other words, “What do you want this coaching to be about?”
But what you may not know is how to MasterFully access, utilize and leverage this stuff in your coaching.
In this last SINGLE LESSON of the FPMC we explored the whole world of Agendas:
- How to identify them, how to use them powerfully, beyond what we learned in schools.
- How to identify different types of agendas.
- How to get your client invested in their own shift.
- How to get them moving powerfully immediately.
- How to create an inexhaustible resource for your coaching.
- How to get stuck out of being hooked by the “problem” and be able to turn to a more solid and powerful focus.
- How to handle ANY client with ANY agenda.
- And how to increase the value the clients is getting from your coaching exponentially.
All from this simple 5 minute exercise that you can do—even while watching television.
And that was just this one lesson.
Imagine what’s available from the other 18 lessons. (I’ll give you a hint: it’ll completely blow your coaching mind.)
Please forgive me: I don’t mean to do a big sales hype thingie, I’m just so proud of this work and it’s equally exciting to witness the coaches in the class getting this stuff, and watching their own coaching confidence deepen and expand. I love hearing, “Yeeaaahhhhhh” as things are starting to click and pop. I love hearing that deep silence as they’re letting new insights and discoveries settle and percolate within. And I love coming back the next week and hearing, “So I tried this…. AND IT WORKED!!!!”
(I never get tired of hearing that.)
So I want to give you the same opportunity.
46 CCEUs, Mentor coaching hours, bonus recordings and an overload of deep, reliable discoveries and tools that will EXCELlerate your coaching confidence, power and success.
Visit www.mastermycoaching.com to lock yourself in.
(And if you’re not sure, then make it your AGENDA to at least come to the first call “Revealing Your MasterFull Coach” as my guest.)
Your Coaching Will Never Be the Same!