Ok coach. Be honest. Did you ever have that moment in your coaching when the unexpected happened?
- Your client suddenly throws a curve ball at you? You know, like you zigged and they zagged?
- Something unexpected popped up.
- You were caught off guard.
- You got distracted for a moment and suddenly lost your place, momentum, focus or what the heck you were going to say?
Of course you have. If you say you haven’t you’re either not paying attention or lying.
Either way, do you know how to handle it? Do you know how to recover?
This lesson visits the prime basic coaching skills, contexts and beliefs that we all have learned in our training (and perhaps even a few bonus ones you didn’t know about) and uses them in incredible and advanced ways.
- Instantly strengthen and grow ANY coaching skill that you may be struggling in.
- Discover an unlimited resource for powerful questions
- Never get lost in your coaching again.
- Learn a simple, yet incredibly awesome technique that will create a rich connection with your client, no matter what has just happened.
I know it sounds like too good to be true. But this is what MasterFull Coaches are doing, and it’s incredibly easy to learn and incorporate into your coaching as well. All you need is the right introduction and structure.
And that can be found ONLY in the Fast Pass to MasterFull coaching.
This unique and unparalleled 16-week course that shifts good coaches–really good coaches—into awesome, confident and powerful coaches.
40 CCEUs (or 33 CCEUs and 7 Mentor coaching hours) are available.
The next round begins Tuesday, June 21 and runs for 4 super-packed advanced coaching months.
What are you waiting for?
It’s time for you to jump into the really, really, really fast past
Your Coaching will never be the same!