Making Marvelous Magic and Meaning out of the Miscellaneous and Mundane no Matter how Massive or Miniscule.
Is your coaching like a frog on a log? Or is it more like an electrical storm?
Do your clients experience that warm delicious hug – or do they get that slap in the face?
For that matter, are your clients chomping at the bit for change – or are they dragging their feet in the mud?
Yes, you guessed it. We’re talking about metaphors.
Let me ask you this: what is the “single sock” of your coaching? How is your coaching like a banana? Is it better when your coaching is a tube of lip balm, a roll of toilet paper, or a used condom wrapper?
Don’t know? By the end of this workshop, you may still not know the answers to those questions, but you WILL know how to discover, create and utilize metaphors in a MasterFull way.
Let’s be honest: metaphors are a big part of coaching. They allow us to connect with the deeper part of our psyche, provide a means to describe something indescribable, and express our experiences on a deeper level. (And, neurologically speaking, it creates an awesome brain exercise)
Everyone is different when it comes to metaphors. Some coaches are Olympic Athletes, while others stumble on “Bambi legs.” And the beliefs surround metaphors are numerous: it’s something you just know, or a skill anyone can learn. You either got it, or you don’t. Some say metaphors are easy, while others insist they’re hard. Perhaps they’re a gift from the heavens – or maybe found in one of Dante’s 8 circles of Hell.
Well, let’s put all that baggage to the side, kick open the floodgates, open up some new doors, and drop and atomic bomb on your coaching!
In this engaging and interactive Master Class, we will break apart the myths of metaphors like an egg, we’ll put it back together like a puzzle and wrap it in a whole new cover like a present so you can use it any time powerfully.
WHAT CORE COMPETENCIES ARE CONNECTED?
While the skill of metaphor is mentioned in direct communication, this master class also utilizes the competencies of coaching presence, active listening, creating awareness, and designing actions. We’ll even discover how metaphors can be engaged with establishing trust and intimacy and adapt them to our ethical guidelines and professional standards.
WHO IS THIS IDEALLY FOR?
- New coaches, sure, they may be a little green – but green can be beautiful and powerful. And they’ll discover so much more richness in your coaching with this work.
- Intermediate coaches will love chewing on this solid and reliable process that will add rich layers to their coaching experience.
- Advanced coaches will discover how to break new ground and tread new pathways, revealing hidden treasures in their coaching they may have forgotten were there.
- In other words, this workshop applies and appeals to ALL coaches at ALL levels.
And that also includes ALL types of coaches—life, business, health, executive, relationship, leadership, career, etc. Heck, metaphors aren’t just for the woo-woo coach. Every coach and every client can use this tool powerfully in their coaching.
COACHES WHO ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP WILL:
· Identify the traps that most coaches fall into (and how to get out)
· Learn the single block that will kill any metaphor
· Discover the four realms where all powerful metaphors lie
· Access a simple 4-step structure to guide you through how to use metaphors easily with amazing awareness and radical results.
· Unlock your creativity in new and exciting ways.
· Leave with an unlimited supply of metaphors you can access any time.
· Discover a deeper coaching confidence.
· Create Amusement Park Coaching (or, perhaps, a Haunted House Experience – or a Visit to the Grand Canyon with your clients each and every time. (Don’t worry; it’s all good).
LET’S SCHEDULE WHEN I CAN SHARE THIS WITH YOUR COACHES
I firmly BElieve this work is critical to all coaches who are looking to impact, strengthen, and grow their coaching. These powerful tools accelerate coaches towards MasterFull coaching. And when we are able to discover and connect to that powerful coach within us, that we are here to be, that’s when MasterFull coaching occurs.
Now it’s up to you to decide when
you’d like to offer this engaging, interactive and powerful workshop to your
coaches. Please contact me at email@example.com or phone at 630-484-2336 so I can answer any questions. I look forward to
connecting with you!