If you’re taking your exams through the ICF or you are needing support to renew, you are required to have 10 hours of coach mentoring which I also provide in this special package designed to support and boost your coaching while preparing you for your exam. You get 12 super-packed calls that we get to fill in some exciting ways.
(If you still need to acquire credits for your submission, then you might consider “The Fast Pass to MasterFull Coaching” teleclass. )
You can read more information and details here. But don’t forget to use the payment links on the side here to take advantage of the special “ICF FULL SUPPORT and CCEU PACKAGE DEAL”
Wherever you are currently in your coaching journey, whatever your current status or credential (ACC, PCC or MCC) my commitment is to give you everything I have to help you discover and reveal the coach that you are truly here to BE.
The ICF Portfolio package, which offers all 10 mentor hours one on one. How we use that time is designed together.
It’s my commitment to BE whatever you need me to BE to help you grow powerfully.
As your TRAINER I will take you where your coaching currently is, sharpen your skills, tighten your tools, fill in your gaps, expand your range, and deepen your confidence. I will provide advanced coaching insights, techniques, tips and trick that will make a profound difference in your coaching.
AS YOUR MENTOR, you can ask me any questions and I’ll share my own 18+ years of experience in client attraction, marketing, business building, sales strategy, branding, and any other “how do I?” question that you have. Let my journey help you move faster. I won’t tell you what to do, but I will guide and support you.
As your COACH, I will always follow your agenda, focus on what you need to help you clarify your direction, identify your deep coaching power and accelerate your growth and progress.
In other words, I will BE whatever you need me to BE that will best serve you to identify, connect to and reveal your own coaching magnificence.
SO HOW DO WE DO THAT?
First, we’ll begin with a 2-hour design/intake/discovery session designed to reveal deep and powerful tools, identify obstacles that will challenge your growth, and establishing a clear and solid partnership of how I can be the best coach for you in this stage of your journey. We’ll set clear goals and expectations, we’ll create agreements and designs, and we’ll get you moving.
Here are just a selection of things we could focus on in our sessions:
- Exploring and deepening your coaching skills, discovering where you’re unclear or could use a boost (and clarifying and boosting easily and powerfully)
- A modification of the 6 Certification Exam prep call package (as needed) that focuses on deepening the Artistry and Performance of Coaching (See above)
- Evaluating your actual coaching (with either a recording, or reverse coaching, or other approaches)
- Share your coaching sessions and we’ll explore them outside of the event.
- Good old fashioned coaching (You’ll learn even by being coached)
- Advanced insights, learning, training, and exercises from the other services I offer that may be appropriate for deepening your learning and growing.
- And once I having witnessed your coaching skills first hand (and you show the appropriate skill level), I’ll also provide one of your required letters of recommendation (if needed).
- Anything else we decide to design together. It’s all about what’s going to best support you in your growing and discovering your coaching confidence, power and success.
ICF Certification support
So the question now is,
How do you want to grow?
When do we work together?
What is possible for you?
Why is it important for you to grow?
Who is the coach that you are becoming?
When do we begin working together.
(All right, so that’s kind of more like 6 questions. But the answer is still the same. Contact me if you have any questions. I’m here to help.)