– In partnership with the ICF-Maryland chapter
You may have heard that ICF’s revised Competency Model will go into effect early in 2021. As part of this effort, ICF has redesigned the Core Competencies — transitioning from 11 to a solid GREAT EIGHT Core Competencies of Coaching.
But what makes them so great? It’s simple—this is the structure and design that defines solid, grounded and powerful coaching. In other words: if you’re doing all of these, you are coaching. If you’re not doing any of them, you’re not doing coaching. And you want to be sure you’re doing solid, grounded and powerful coaching. Right?
Then you want to join our upcoming ICF GREAT EIGHT CORE COMP Webinar Series!!!
What makes this series so great? It’s simple. Anyone can review the Core Competencies, and anyone can even share some insight and knowledge. But, these eight 90-minute webinars will…
- Grow each Competency with deep and provocative conversation.
- Reveal a deeper discovery and powerful insights that will enhance your skills and confidence.
- Expose common myths and traps many coaches fall into – more important, learn how can you get out of them or avoid them altogether!
- Acquire tricks and tools that will make your coaching stronger.
- Transform your coaching in amazing ways regardless of your level of experience.
February 10 – Demonstrates Ethical Practice
February 24 – Embodies a Coaching Mindset
March 10- Establishes and Maintains Agreements
MARCH 24 – Cultivates Trust and Safety
April 14 – Maintains Presence
APRIL 28 – Listens Actively
May 12 – Evokes Awareness
MAY 26 – Facilitates Client Growth
11:00 AM to 12:30 PM • Zoom Webinar
$25 per Single Session / $180 Series – ICF MD Members
$25 per Single Session / $180 Series – ICF Global Members
$35 per Single Session / $225 Series – Non-Member/Guests
Earn 1.50 CCEs in Core Competencies for Each Webinar
Earn 12 CCEs in Core Competencies for the Series
and learn DEEP AND POWERFUL COACHING FROM THE MCC WHO BROUGHT YOU THE MASTERFULL YOU ADVANCED COACHING PROGRAM!
I’ll see you there.