the fast pass to masterfull coaching:
100 Day e-challenge
is What the heck is a 100 Day e-Challenge?
Well, it’s pretty simple, actually. This is a unique and exciting way you can activate and grow your coaching in fun ways on your own time. Each lesson is designed to help you stretch and grow your coaching skills, deepen your awareness and expand your power.
That sounds intriguing. How does it work?
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. Every week a new lesson will appear in your e-mail which you can either access directly or download to your computer for later. Go through each lesson at your leisure and do the work that’s provided to begin deepening your coaching and creating simple, yet effective shifts. (But don’t take too long because another one will appear in a week, and you don’t want to get behind.) There is space in the lesson to fill out, or you can use your own notebook or paper. Typically each lesson shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes to complete (some considerably less) and any ongoing assignment usually takes about 5 minutes or so a day. Minimum effort for maximum benefit.
Is this e-challenge something like that Fast Pass class you have?
Well, not really. Kind of. But no.
You see, the FULL Fast Pass to MasterFull Coaching Advanced Coach training program is 30 interactive sessions, each two hours long, and super packed with amazing advanced coaching techniques, insights, principles and new powerful perspectives to EXCELlerate your coaching faster towards your mastery. Hundreds of coaches have enjoyed and benefited from this work, and I hope that one day you will, too. This 150-day e-Challenge consists of extra lessons that follow a similar path of development, and focuses on the same basic curriculum, but offers different additional insights and exercises to the lessons that are are in the class. In fact, you could say this program is packed with all the extra powerful stuff that I can’t fit in the class. So you’re getting awesome bonus stuff that those in the course aren’t getting).
There are TWO ways you can get this powerful home study, do-it-yourself e-Challenge
Just get the e-Challenge, every week.
But you’ll be missing out on soooooo much more, including access to hundreds of exclusive & powerful coach growing recordings, videos, articles and more
PICK UP POWERFUL STUFF MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP:
For a smell monthly fee (less than this program) you also get the e-Challenge PLUS exclusive advanced coaching articles, MCC videos, and more, PLUS, monthly points to exchange for CCEUs and discounts to classes, courses and more.
Wait? Why isn’t this free?
I Well, to be perfectly honest, there’s a few reasons…
- First off, I put a tremendous amount of work into this. I didn’t want it to be a simple little one-pager that just anyone can do. I’ll admit, when I started creating this, the intention was to make it free. But as I worked on it, the more it developed and expanded. I realized that this was truly some valuable and important work that coaches need to know and that truly makes a difference in our work.
- Second, these lessons are powerful in their own right. Each one targets different parts of our coaching in unique and exciting ways. It’s been my experience that those coaches who have done this work have watched their coaching grow in beautiful and exciting ways.
- Third, really? We’re talking 20 incredible lessons, each one coming to you every 5 days, in a program that’s created to help you expand and increase your coaching skills and confidence. Are you telling me you can’t afford A DOLLAR A LESSON?
- Fourth, considering each lesson averages from 6 to 8 pages (and some a little more than that) if you printed it all out (which you’re more than welcome to do) you would easily have a 150-page book jam packed with advanced coaching techniques, approaches and insights that will impact, expand and grow your coaching. That alone is worth way more than $20. Plus, if I was to do this exact work with you directly, one-on-one, you’d end up paying about $1,000. So, I’m guessing that $19.95 doesn’t seem too bad now, does it?
- Finally, I suspect that if this was free, you might not commit fully to working it, and I want you to commit to it. That’s how you’ll experience results. Just having it arrive in your inbox isn’t quite enough. I’m hoping with just a little investment on your part (or “skin in the game”), it might encourage you to truly take the time and benefit fully from the e-challenge.
I’m not convinced yet. What will I be learning? What does the challenge cover?
Well, I can’t give away all my secrets, can I? But here are some of the titles you’ll see in your e-challenge lessons:
2. What is a MasterFull Coach?
5. You’ve got to Get Back to go forward
7. Actions speak louder than words
10. Curiosity Killed the Cat, but what killed curiosity?
11. You’re only human – You can’t Fix it, no matter how hard you try
13. Creating Confidence – The Secret Formula
15. What’s it REALLY all about?
17. Working with your top and bottom.
19. Creating Your Coaching connection
And of course there’s more. Puh-lenty more.
Titles are great, but why should I do this? I’m still not convinced.
There are a few reasons this might be perfect for you.
- If you are serious about coaching and you want to discover more.
- If you are interested in the Full Fast Pass the MasterFull Coaching Class, but can’t sign up right now–due to money, schedule conflicts, or it’s just not the right time.
- If you are curious about the FPMC, but aren’t quite sure, and you’d like a better idea of what the full course is all about. (This gives you a pretty decent taste of the course on the whole. And still only a fraction of the powerful learning available.)
- You’re looking for that little extra something to give your coaching a boost. (And it WILL boost)
- You love getting weekly emails that offer intriguing insights, exciting exercises, and clever coaching concepts.
- You just can’t stand missing out on something so awesome and incredible as the FPMC 100-Day e-Challenge.
I have more questions…
All right. Well, then how about this? Instead of filling this page with all the possible questions you might have and then all the answers, let’s make this simple. How about you ask some of the big questions, I’ll do my best to answer them below, and if you have any additional questions not here, then you’re invited to contact me and I’ll reply as soon as I can. How about that? And of course, you can sign up for this exciting 100-Day e-Challenge when you’re ready.
IS THIS GOING BE A BUNCH OF BEGINNER STUFF?
IS THIS MORE ADVANCED COACHING STUFF?
WHAT IF I SIGN UP AND LOVE IT AND WANT MORE THAN 100 DAYS?
WHAT IF I WANT TO EXPAND WITH MORE THAN JUST ONE LESSON AT A TIME? CAN I GET THE WHOLE AUDIO SERIES?
IF I WANT TO SIGN UP FOR THE FULL FAST PASS CLASS, CAN I STILL DO THIS CHALLENGE?
IF I DO THIS E-CHALLENGE FIRST ALL THE WAY, WILL THAT RUIN THE EXPERIENCE FOR THE FULL FAST PASS EXPERIENCE?
WHAT IF I DECIDE NOT TO DO THE FAST PASS CLASS?
I SEE THE FAST PASS CLASS OFFERS CCEUS AND MENTOR COACHING HOURS. CAN I GET THAT WITH THIS?
IF I PURCHASE THE AUDIO RECORDINGS, ISN’T THAT THE SAME AS THE CLASS?
Yes… and now. It’s the same basic material and experience that the live class is going through, with a few differences.
- The full Fast Pass course is much larger with calls and material that isn’t a part of the audio series.
- You’ll find sections of the audio series have been edited out to respect the confidentiality agreement as best as possible with the coaches on the call. (Yes, I got their permission to use these recordings, with the stipulation that I remove anything personal.)
- There are exercises that we go through that you’ll listen to, but it’s a very different experience to participate.
- Each and every class is completely different because of the dynamic that the coaches participating bring. New little angles, insights, levels, and perspectives are continually being focused on that other classes didn’t get.
- Even if you know this stuff, it’s wonderful and powerful to go through it again. I’ve had many a coach repeat the course and discover even more exciting, empowering, and amazing parts of themselves. Besides, the more you reinforce something, the stronger it becomes, right
CAN I SIGN UP FOR ONE ON ONE SESSIONS INSTEAD?
Of course you can. That option is always available. In fact, I offer a special discount for coaches who are in the Full Fast Pass class so if you really would like it, I’ll offer it to you as well, just for being a part of this 100-Day e-Challenge. FOUR sessions- each 45 minutes long for only $400. And we can use that time however it serves you best.
- Deepen the discoveries from this e-Challenge
- Explore other areas of your coaching
- Focus on your marketing, branding, business aspects.
- Review your coaching sessions, tighten, and discover amazing and deep insights.
- and more.