All right. So you may already know this. 33 is quite an awesome and amazing and powerful number.
Well, for all you math geeks, you’ll dig this.
- the largest positive integer that cannot be expressed as a sum of different triangular numbers.
- the smallest odd repdigit that is not a prime number.
- the sum of the first four positive factorials.
- the sum of the sum of the divisors of the first 6 positive integers.
- the first member of the first cluster of three semiprimes (33, 34, 35); the next such cluster is 85, 86, 87.
If you’re talking religion, then
- Jesus‘ age when he was crucified in 33 A.D
- Islamic prayer beads are generally arranged in sets of 33,
- The divine name Elohim appears 33 times in the story of creation in the opening chapters of Genesis
- The number of deities in the Vedic Religion is 33.
- According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33
- 33 is not only a numerical representation of “the Star of David,” but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33
- A normal human spine has 33 vertebrae when the bones that form the coccyx are counted individually
- 33 is, according to the Newton scale, the temperature at which water boils
- Is the designated speed for playing records (remember them?)
Numerologically speaking: Well, it’s a double number, so if we look at the value of 3, And I quote ,”Number 3 relates to the attributes of expansion and the principles of increase, spontaneity, broad-minded thinking, encouragement, assistance, talent and skills, self-expression and communication, manifesting and manifestation.
And this is that number twice. 3 and 3, so what do you think?
Also, it is the multiplication of two powerful prime numbers, 3 times 11.
It’s been called “A Master Number” throughout many different divinities, organizations and practices, Including the Free Masons (33 is the highest level to achieve)
and so many more meanings and significances throughout our history, in all factions.
Suffice to say, it’s a pretty awesome number. INCLUDING…
I have now officially presented to 33 different ICF Coaching chapters throughout the country, in some form or another–either in person, or teleclass,
That’s pretty exciting.
And I’m just getting started. It’s my hope and goal that by the end of 2020, I’ll have presented in some form to every chapter in North America (At rough count there are about 50 USA chapters in the ICF, which is freaking awesome, and that’s not counting the other 9 ICF Chapters in nearby Canada. So really, I’ve already connected to over half.
And then there are also tons of chapters all around the world. While it would be awesome to travel to all these different counrtries to present my advanced coaching workshops, all that travelling is right now a little out of my budget. Also, I don’t speak all the other languages, so communication could be challenging, but not impossible.
On the other hand, teleclasses and webinars are very possible (assuming we make some translation adjustments).
So who knows where I’ll have connected by then internationally.
The point is:
If you’re reading this and you’re a coach, and you’re affiliated with a chapter (stateside or international), then I would love to share one of my advanced coaching workshops with your chapter–in whatever format works best.
Talk about expanding, broad minded thinking, self-expression, communication and manifesting.