It’s time for you to take the Fast Pass to MasterFull Coaching
“What the heck is a 100-Day e-Challenge?”
Well, it’s pretty simple, actually. This is a unique and exiting way that you can activate and grow your coaching in fun ways on your own time. Each lesson designed to help you stretch and grow your coaching skills, deepen your awareness, and expand your power.
“How does it work?”
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. Every five days a new lesson will appear in your e-mail box which you can either access directly or download to your computer for later. Go through each lesson at your leisure and do the work that’s provided to begin deepening your coaching and creating simple, yet effective shifts. (But don’t take too long because another one will appear in 5 days, and you don’t want to get behind.) There is space in the lesson to fill out, or you can use your own notebook or paper. Typically each lesson shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes to complete (some considerably less) and any ongoing assignment usually takes about 5 minutes or so a day. Minimum effort for maximum benefit.
“Is this e-challenge something like that Fast Pass class you have?”
Similar, but different. You see, the Full Fast Pass class is 16 sessions, each an hour and forth-five minutes long, and super packed with amazing advanced coaching techniques, insights, principles and new powerful perspectives to EXCELlerate your coaching faster towards your mastery. Hundreds of coaches have enjoyed and benefited from this work, and I hope that one day you will, too. This 100-day e-Challenge follows a similar path of development, and focuses on the same basic curriculum, but offers different insights and exercises than are in the class. In fact, you could say this program is packed with all the extra powerful stuff that I can’t fit in the class. So you’re getting awesome bonus stuff that those in the course aren’t getting). It’s a simple investment of only $19.95.
“What? Why don’t you make this free?”
Well, to be perfectly honest,
1. First off, I put a tremendous amount of work into this. I didn’t just want it to be a simple little one-pager that anyone can do. I’ll admit the initial intention was to make this free, but the more it developed and expanded, I realized that this was truly some valuable and important work that coaches need to know, and that truly make a difference in our work.
2. Secondly, these lessons are quite powerful in their own right. Each one targets different parts of our coaching in unique and exciting ways. It’s been my experience that those coaches who have done this work provided have watched their coaching grow in beautiful and exciting ways.
3. Thirdly, really? We’re talking 20 incredible lessons, each one coming to you every five days, in a program that’s created to help you expand and increase your coaching skills and confidence. Are you telling me that you can’t afford A DOLLAR A LESSON?
4. Fourthly, considering each lesson averages anywhere from 6-8 pages (and some even a little more than that) if you printed it all out (which you can do) you would easily have a 150-page book jam packed with Advanced coaching techniques, approaches and insights that will impact. expand and grow your coaching, That alone is worth way more than $20. Plus if I was to do this exact work with you directly one on one, you’d end up paying about $1000. So I’m guessing that $19.95 doesn’t seem to bad now, does it?
5. And Fifthly, I suspect that if this was for free, you might or might not commit to it. And I want you to commit to it. that’s how you will experience results. Just having it arrive in your mailbox isn’t quite enough. So I’m hoping that with a little investment on your part (or “skin in the game”), that might encourage you to truly take advantage and benefit from this e-challenge.
“Yeah, but what will I be learning? What does this e-challenge cover?
Well, I can’t give it away, can I? However, here are some of the titles of each of the lessons.
2. What is a MasterFull Coach?
5. You’ve got to Get Back to go forward
7. Actions speak louder than words
10. Curiosity Killed the Cat, but what killed curiosity?
11. You’re only human – You can’t Fix it, no matter how hard you try
13. Creating Confidence – The Secret Formula
15. What’s it REALLY all about?
17. Working with your top and bottom.
19. Creating Your Coaching connection
And of course there’s more. Puh-lenty more.
“Those sure sound like interesting titles, but why should I do this whole e-challenge thingie?”
There are a few reasons this might be perfect for you.
A. If you are serious about coaching and you want to discover more.
B. If you are interested in the Full Fast Pass the MasterFull Coaching Class, but can’t sign up right now–due to money, schedule conflicts, or it’s just not the right time.
C. If you are curious about the FPMC, but aren’t quite sure, and you’d like a better idea of what the full course is all about. (This gives you a pretty decent taste of the course on the whole. And still only a fraction of the powerful learning available.)
D. You’re looking for that little extra something to give your coaching a boost. (And it WILL boost)
E. You love getting weekly emails that offer intriguing insights, exciting exercises, and clever coaching concepts.
F. You just can’t stand missing out on something so awesome and incredible as the FPMC 100-Day e-Challenge.
Does any of this sound like you?
“Perhaps. But I’ve got some more questions.“
All right. Well then how about this? Instead of filling this page with all the possible questions you might have and then all the answers, let’s make this simple. How about you ask some of the big questions, I’ll do my best to answer them below, and if you have any additional questions not here, then you’re invited to contact in the sidebar and I’ll reply as soon as I can. How about that?” And of course you can sign up for this exciting 100-Day e-Challenge on the sidebar when you’re ready.
“Sounds fair enough. All right. Here goes with the questions.”
And here goes with the answers.
A) The full Fast Pass course is much larger with calls and material that isn’t a part of the audio series.
B) You’ll find sections of the audio series have been edited out to respect the confidentiality agreement as best as possible with the coaches on the call. (Yes, I got their permission to use these recordings, with the stipulation that I remove anything personal.)
C) There are exercises that we go through that you’ll listen to, but it’s a very different experience to participate.
D) Each and every class is completely difference because of the dynamic that the coaches participating bring. New little angles, insights, levels and perspectives are continually being focused on that other classes didn’t get.
E) Even if you know this stuff, it’s wonderful and powerful to go through it again. I’ve had many a coach repeat the course and discover even more exciting, empowering, and amazing parts of themselves. Besides, the more you reinforce something, the stronger it becomes, right?
- Deepen the discoveries from this e-Challenge
- Explore other area of your coaching
- Focus on your marketing, branding, business aspects.
- Review your coaching sessions, tighten, and discover amazing and deep insights.
- And more.
So do you have any more questions?
“Nope. I don’t think so.”
Great. Then I have one for you.
WILL YOU JOIN THE FAST PASS TO MASTERFULL COACHING 100-DAY E-CHALLENGE?
It’s easy. just make your purchase here and you’ll instantly be signed up and you’ll get your welcome letter and first lesson in 24 hours.
After that, you’ll receive a new e-challenge every 5 days, each one building upon the previous.
BEDO NO RISK GUARANTEE:
I believe in this work. And I believe it can make a powerful difference in your coaching. How about this? If you sign up. Go through the lessons. Do the work. And if you don’t notice a profound shift in your coaching, then I’ll refund your money back completely. In fact, I’ll even go one step further and say if you go through even just the first half and are unsatisfied, then I’ll cancel you from the program and refund your entire purchase. So you’ve got nothing to lose, and everything to gain. So how about it? It’s a small investment for a big value… one that will impact your coaching and your clients, and help you move faster towards your coaching confidence, power and success.